Kingdom Hearts

Объявление

Добавь в закладки (Opera. FireFox)
Объявления:
Мы опять переехали! Вот сюда.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Kingdom Hearts » Флудное Пространство » Творчество Аквы

Творчество Аквы

Сообщений 1 страница 28 из 28

Автор: Aqua
Бета: отсутствует
Фэндом: Kingdom Hearts
Пэйринг/персонажи: Рику/Шион, Хартлесс Ансем
Рейтинг: без ограничений
Жанр: ангст, романс, драма
Название: Her light

"Riku..."
Foolish girl. I can turn you into dust by one move.
"Riku, don't..."
No way, little one. I didn't even start.
"Riku, please... You should listen to me."
How dare you? Who are you for talking to me like this? Nobody? Nah. You're nothing.

The girl was standing opposite with the black fabric in shaky hands. Hopeless tears were running down her face as she kept looking at the man in front of her.
"Why Darkness?"
"Darkness is power."
"But Light gives you power, too. The pure light of heart is the most powerful thing. You have it! So fight the darkness!"
"Why should I?"
   His wicked smile made her want to scream. She dropped her hands down. The black fabric fell to the ground, but she didn't seem to notice.
- It's not the way I wanted this to happen, - she said, looking right into his golden eyes, - My fault.
- I have to thank you then. You helped me to release my true self, - man said, teasingly bowing.
- Then fight! - girl screamed and summoned her Keyblade, - Show me your power, creature of darkness!
- Creature of darkness? I thought, I was your friend, - man laughed, crossing his hands around his chest.
- My friend's name is Riku. I don't know, who you are, but you're not him! What's wrong? I thought, you wanted to play!
   Silver-haired man laughed. It sounded like thounder through the pouring rain. Black-haired girl started to cry, the vision before her eyes became blurry.
- What are you laughing at!? - she yelled, her voice cracked.
- At the foolish little doll, - he answered quietly, - I can play with you, if you want it so badly. But I get tired, the little doll will be lying here broken and empty. Oh, what a pity.
- I'm not a doll! - she screamed, dropping her weapon down.
- Aren't you? Will you say, that you even have a heart?
   She closed her eyes.
"What should I do? What would he do in my place...?"
   She sighed, then opened up her eyes.
- I don't. But I have my light. And Riku have it, too. You can't take it away. Even if you took his body, his heart is still his own.
- Riku had given in to the darkness. There's no way for him to have light in his heart, - man seemed irritated.
- There's always a way, - she smiled, then screamed, - Kill me! Come on, break the stupid doll!
- You allow me? - he smirked.
- Yes! - girl came closer, then touched his cheek and whispered, - I know you're in there. I feel you, even if I'm not supposed to feel at all. My light can feel your light.
- I don't... have... light... You... heard him...
   That voice. So soft, so... familiar. He's here. Riku. Her Riku.
- I don't care, what he said! The only thing that matters is what you think. Don't you trust me? - she said and took his face by both hands.
- I do. But... you better go. Run to Roxas or Axel, I don't want to hurt you. I... can't hold the darkness anymore... - he tried to pull her away, but she made him look at her.
- You don't have to. I will fade anyway, but I want to do something useful, I want to help you, Riku. Please, don't make me change my mind.
   Before he could say a word, she closed her eyes and softly placed her lips on his.
   And the Light was set free. Both their bodies were shining through the night like the daylight. And then it was over. She looked at the boy's face, so beautiful, so precious. These turquous eyes she so longed to see were staring at her with so much worry and... pain?
   She was happy. Even if it was her last minute, she was happy. With a wide smile she let him go and fell down. He caught her and gently placed on his knees.
- The game is over. The doll is broken, - she giggled.
- Are you crazy? What have you done!?
- I'm glad I got to see you, Riku. You... don't have to cover your pretty eyes anymore, - she took his hand, strangely cold and shaky, - Don't worry about me, Riku. Please, I want to see you smiling.
- You... gave me your light? - he said, carefully holding her.
- I don't need light anymore... But you do. So save it in... your heart... - she murmured, then smiled.
- No, you can't --
- I have to. I'll be inside him... But... you can reach the memories of me... of us... in your heart... Remember me... Riku. Remember my... light...
   And her eyes were closed. Forever. Her body turned into sparks, rising up to the dark sky, like thousands of shining stars. But it was her choice, her sacrifice.
   He was left here all alone, looking up to the sky, thanking rain for hiding his silent tears and feelings he never felt before.

"I'll remember... Xion."

А ещё Аква делает обалденные ролики!!! Раз в пицот миллионов лучше меня!
Вот к примеру, не отходя от темы

ОМГ, выложил-таки... *хватается руками за голову, краснеет, бледнеет, зеленеет и что там дальше в радуге*

+2

Так, спокуха. Я обещал, я сдалал, это раз. А два, по-моему тут не за что краснеть или бледнеть, или там всё остальное.
По-моему, это уровень зарубежных фанатов как минимум. Так что, давай в обмороки не падай раньше времени-то *обнял за плечи на всякий случай, мало ли что*

Terra, Ммм, ты меня знаешь, не люблю собственное творчество.

Aqua, ты не любишь, а я люблю, ты меня тоже знаешь =)

Аква, ты не переживай. Написано очень даже не плохо, поверь моему опыту. У меня за спинной 40 кг мукулатуры с фанфикшн.нет, так что у тебя еще всё нормально. Я правда нашла только 2 момента. Первый

Terra написал(а):

she said, looking right into his golden eyes, - My fault.

Я думаю там лучше бы подошло: It's my fault.
И второй:

Terra написал(а):

But I get tired, the little doll will be lying here broken and empty.

Я считаю что правильнее было бы : But when I get tired, the little doll will be lying here broken and empty.
А в остаьном всё шикарно))) Мне понравилось

Отредактировано Namine (2011-03-04 11:49:56)

Позволю себе ответить за Акву, она к сожалению покинула нас на целых три дня. А я просто много раз изучал её творчество, поэтому думаю получится объяснить.

Terra написал(а):

- It's not the way I wanted this to happen, - she said, looking right into his golden eyes, - My fault.

Namine написал(а):

Я думаю там лучше бы подошло: It's my fault.

Нет, здесь она хотела сказать по аналогии с "My bad". Это нормальный, вроде оборот, часто используется, я лично слышал.

Terra написал(а):

But I get tired, the little doll will be lying here broken and empty.

Namine написал(а):

Я считаю что правильнее было бы : But when I get tired, the little doll will be lying here broken and empty.

Здесь Ансем говорит именно на данный момент о себе. Типа того он начинает уже уставать, поэтому она будет валяться здесь разбитая и пустая.

Terra, My bad, да, но не my fault по крайней мере именно такого, я не припомню.
Ну коли он начинает уставать, тогда But when I start getting tired... и далее по тексту, а то получается "Но я устаю", и из-за этого слегка контекст меняется.

Namine написал(а):

тогда But when I start getting tired... и далее по тексту, а то получается "Но я устаю", и из-за этого слегка контекст меняется.

Ну да, "я устаю". Я в общем-то не вижу большой разницы в present continues или в present simple будет вспомогательный глагол. Контекст так уж сильно то вроде не поменяется.

Кавайный фанф, и про Рику ^______^
Хоть я чуть не сломала моск после учебы, стараясь осознать английский ^ ^' но мне нрав)
хотя моя разглядеть несколько повторов, но так как я не шарю английский, то, наверное, оно так и должно быть ^ ^''

Namine, Спасибо за оценку =)
Насчет первой цитаты - это всё равно, что "Меня зовут Намине" и "Я - Намине", извиняюсь за русский пример. Разницы никакой.
Насчет второй - извиняюсь, я действительно забыла when, когда перепечатывала с тетрадки на комп, сама не знаю, как так не заметила. ^ ^"
NoNaMe, Спасибище ^ ^ А английский я сама хоть и учу вот уже 10 лет, но всё равно знаю не очень (щас Терра со мной будет спорить).

Очень сильное амв, мягко говоря я очень "удивлен" таким высоким качеством. А то последнее время попадаются бездушные нарезки. Ещё что-нибудь из видео творила?

Roxas, давай выложу ещё щас. У Аквы все видео шедевральны.
Про Роксаса у неё было, кстати.
Вот!

+1

Очень понравились клипы, я прямо таки вдохновился с утра. Спасибо за это тебе, Аква. И за размещение сего прекрасного тебе, Терра.
Хотелось бы еще увидеть, если есть.)
Фанфик тоже порадовал. Чувство, что ты сама переживала это.) К счастью я свободно владею английским.

Roxas, ^ ^'' Спасибо) Делала просто действительно с душой, можно сказать и довольно долго. Еще есть, да, но уже старые. Просто времени совсем нет закончить что-нибудь из уже начатых.
Riku, Ой, не ожидала, не ожидала ^ ^' Спасибо, приятно :3
Есть еще один фик, но он вульгарный не очень, поэтому я пока оставлю до поры до времени =)

Aqua, а может все же разместишь, мм? Я хорошо попрошу.)

Riku, Не думаю) Там бред, сама не знаю, как так получилось) Хотя Терре вот понравилось. (ему всё нравится)

Aqua, ну пожалуйста-а-а.)

Riku, ;_; Ты разрываешь мне сердце.
Вечером жди, если не передумаю. уговорил, противный

Aqua, *рад, честно*

Aqua написал(а):

Хотя Терре вот понравилось. (ему всё нравится)

Кхем... Это в смысле упрёка в данном случае, да?... *грустно уплёлся горевать под стол*

Terra, Почему сразу упрека?

Короче! Рику просил, я выкладываю своё бред. Сильно не бить, плиз ^ ^"

Title: Worthy
Author: Aqua
Category: Friendship, romance
Rating: K
Fandom: Kingdom Hearts
Characters: Sora, Roxas, Kairi, Namine, Terra, Aqua, Xion, Riku (mainly Riku/Xion)
Description: В общем, писалось спонтанно. Сюжета тут как такового нет. Но вообще, что-то вроде "после КХ3", т.е. happily ever after ^ ^ Метко кидаться тапками в меня не стоит, я не менее метко возвращаю их обратно =) Знаю-знаю, все персонажи абсолютно ООС, ну не получается у меня удержать характер ^ ^"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The sun was shining brightly above Destiny Islands, causing ocean water to glisten under sunbeams.
Another hot, quiet day, yet it was special. For the group of teens, sitting on the sand near the water.
- Get out of the way, Roxas! You're covering my sun! - said the boy with spiky brown hair, who was laying down the sand with arms behind his head.
- Hey! Sun's not yours! Now I'm staying here just to get you mad, Sora, - the dirty-blonde boy smirked and turned around to face his angry friend.
Sora growled and got up on his feet. Roxas laughed and started to run away.
- Come and get me, if you can!
- Oh, you asked for it, Roxie-Poo!
- HEY!
- Roxie-Poo? Oh, where did it come from? - the girl with long auburn hair said.
- I... don't know, - the blonde pale girl blushed and returned to her sketchbook.
- Aww, Namine, what a sweet nickname! - red-headed girl cooed, getting up from the hot sand.
- Kairi...! - Namine protested, her cheeks flushed.
Kairi giggled and took Namine's hands, raising her up.
- C'mon, let's go to the water! I can sense some fun's coming up!
Girls ran closer to the waves to see tall brown-haired man standing in epic pose, knee-deep in water.
- No one will move Terra from this place! Terra's the boss! - he yelled, hands on his hips.
- Terra, stop fooling around! You're like a big kid, - smiled blue-haired young woman, who was swimming a bit further.
- Who'll dare to move Aqua's little Terra kid? - Terra laughed, kicking some water to Aqua's side.
Aqua lightly slapped her face and muttered something to herself.
- Let me try! - shouted little black-haired girl behind Terra.
- You're on, Xion, - Terra smiled, turning his head to face the girl, - Hah, I'm a poet, did you know?
Xion laughed and pushed him forward. Nothing happened.
- Nice try, little one! - Terra said playfully.
Xion groaned and tried again. Suddenly someone grabbed her by her waist and pulled her back. Xion turned around and saw the boy with long silver hair smiling down at her. She wanted to say something, but he put his finger to her lips, making a 'shh' sound. Xion nodded and moved back, smiling.
- Hey, are you giving up alrea-- Ahhhhhh!!
Then came sound of a big splash and a loud laughter.
- Yeah, Riku wins! - silver-haired boy screamed, watching Terra getting up.
- RIKU! - Terra cried out and ran after Riku.
- Hey, why are they chasing each other? What's the catch? - asked returned Sora, whose hair was a more mess, than usually. Roxas was standing behind him, hardly breathing.
- Oh, nothing, - Xion replied with a wide smile, - Just clearing up, who's the boss.
- Go, Riku! - Sora yelled, jumping up and waving hands above his head.
Roxas rolled his eyes and kicked Sora, gloatingly watching him falling in the water.
- Let boys have some fun, - someone gently said behind Xion's back, embracing her by the waist.
- Mhm, - Xion muttered, watching Kairi helping Sora to stand up and Namine pushing Roxas away from Sora.
- I'll take your pants off, Riku!
- Oh, really? Go for it!
Scream after this notified, that Terra finally caught Riku.
- No-no, Terra, wait! Uhm... look, how many people are there, what will they say!
- Oh, girls will surely drool over you.
- WHAT!?
Aqua suddenly sat down, causing Xion to sit with her. Black-haired girl carefully leaned towards Aqua's chest, putting head on her shoulder. Then she closed her eyes, thinking.
"Sometimes I feel, that... I'm not worthy."
"Worthy of what?"
"Of you..."

- Terra, leave him alone! - Aqua screamed, and Xion woke up from her thoughts.
- Stop being a strict mommy, Aqua! - Terra cried, still holding Riku.
- If not me, who will be? - Aqua smiled and stood up, leaving Xion sitting on the sand.
Xion laughed, watching Terra getting away from Aqua. She then rose up, came closer to the ocean and lied down in the shallow water, looking for new shells to her collection.
After some time she heard someone come to her. Girl raised her head up to see Riku sitting in front of her.
- What are you doing? - he quietly asked.
- Searching for shells, - smiled Xion.
- It's useless. You and Kairi have picked up every shell in this cove, - Riku murmured softly.
- Okay, - Xion nodded and kept looking at Riku, putting her head on her palms.
"Of... me? What are you talking about?"
“I just... I was thinking about my... uselessness."
"Uselessness? Xion, just think about all the things you've been through! You could overcome it all and save not only your own life. You... never betrayed your friends after all..."
"I... did, remember?"
"Oh... right.. But anyway--"
"Somehow it makes me feel, that... we both are not worthy..."
"Maybe... But, we are worthy of each other."

- Is something wrong with me...? - Riku suddenly said.
- Huh? Why's that? - Xion asked.
- You were staring at me for about five minutes.
Xion smiled and simply said:
- You're beautiful.

Отредактировано Aqua (2011-03-12 15:00:09)

Aqua написал(а):

Roxie-Poo!

http://temaweb.ru/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/facepalm.jpg

Фанфик шикарный.

Roxas, Знаю-знаю =) Где-то услышала и решила, что надо бы поиздеваться не только над Сорой)

Aqua, кстати я тоже слышал. Где интересно?

Roxas, Да вот я не помню уже, увы. Слышала еще кличку Вентуса Venny-kins, но я не нашла, куда в мой фик его впихнуть ^ ^"

Вы здесь » Kingdom Hearts » Флудное Пространство » Творчество Аквы

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно